Wednesday, January 21, 2015

21 Day Fix: My soul mate workout - plus results after Week 1

Week one of the 21 Day Fix is in the books! I am down 5 lbs and 3 total inches. This program really works! It helps that this program is pretty much my soul mate workout.

First of all, I love that all workouts are only 30 minutes. If getting in shape and healthy are important to someone, she can find 30 minutes in her busy schedule to workout. Second, I love the variety of the workouts. No day is the same, so if there is something you don't love (Yoga) it's only one day. I just suck it up and get through that day. Third, it is only 21 Days! I find it much easier to commit to a 21 Day program as opposed to a 60 or 90 day program. Especially if you are just starting you weight loss/fitness journey.

This is also a great program to do with friends because anyone can do it. Not to say that this program is easy, but there are modifiers to get you through it! If you are looking to change your life, try the 21 Day Fix. You won't regret it!


Post a Comment