Sunday, March 22, 2015

Beachbody On Demand and 21 Day Fix Extreme

I am in LOVE with the new Beachbody On Demand. There are over $1500 worth of fitness programs right at my finger tips. I have always wanted to try Insanity or P90x, but I have always been afraid. I have never been one to try extreme workouts. I mean, I don't actually really like to workout (I love how I feel after I am done though).

I have decided to step outside of my comfort zone. Today marks Day 1 of the 21 Day Fix Extreme, after that I may just try Insanity or P90x. Today was Plyo Fix Extreme, and my legs are on fire!  I can't wait for tomorrow!

I have seen insane results with the 21 Day Fix Extreme, and I need to be help accountable. So, I will be sharing my weekly results with all of you on Tuesdays. As Autumn says...I will see you tomorrow!

What is Beachbody On Demand

Post a Comment