Monday, April 7, 2014

Afraid to Fail

Are you afraid to fail? I know that I was for the longest time. We all have failed many times in our lives, that is how we learn. But, the key is to take that failure and learn from it. It's when you give up that you truly fail. The following people below failed before they became successful. The key to their success is that they continued to push until they succeeded.


I have failed many times over the past 3 years with maintaining a healthy body weight. I continued to fall back into my old ways because I didn't learn from my mistakes. I need motivation to maintain a healthy lifestyle, and that is why I became a Beachbody coach. I am motivated by helping others reach their fitness goals. It is rewarding to see someone reach his/her goals because of my support. That motivates me to succeed in maintaining a healthy lifestyle.

Is it possible that I will fail as a Beachbody coach and fall back into my unhealthy lifestyle. Yes, but only if I stop trying. I am no longer afraid to fail, because with each failure I continue to grow and learn. 

I am not perfect.  I had a few meals that weren't super healthy last week, and it shows! I haven't lost any weight/inches in the past week, and that is a little disheartening. It would be very easy to just stop and say forget this. However, I know that if I just eat the healthy meals, I will see the results next week.

The next time you are afraid to fail, just take that chance. Remember, you only truly fail if you give up on your goals and dreams.

Post a Comment