Tuesday, April 1, 2014

21 Day Fix Results

Okay, I have my results after week 3 of the 21 Day Fix. I lost a total of 8 lbs and 9.25 inches!I still have room to improve, but I am getting there slowly! I have to admit that I had a few days that I didn't completely follow the eating plan. However, this isn't about losing the weight quickly for me. It is about changing my life for the better and sticking with it! I am going to have a beer and some pizza every once in a while :)

I am having some issues with getting my before and after pictures formatted, but look for those in the next couple of days. Until then, here are my before and after measurements:

I have a challenge group starting April 7th. There is still time to join if you are ready to change your life for the better! 


Post a Comment