Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Easy and Healthy "Buffalo" Chicken Salad

I love buffalo chicken salad! What I don't like is how unhealthy it is when you get it at a restaurant. The chicken is normally fried and real buffalo chicken has butter in it. So, even if you get grilled chicken, you can't always be sure what is in the sauce. So, why not make it for yourself at home!

Here is a super easy recipe:
1 cup lettuce of choice
*I personally use red and green leaf lettuce.
1 cup additional veggies
*Tomatoes, cucumbers, etc.
4 oz chicken breast tossed in hot sauce
*I love Frank's Red Hot, but if you use Tabasco,  it is 21 Day Fix and Fix Extreme approved.

Add it all together and you have a healthy buffalo chicken salad at home. If you are doing the 21 Day Fix, this would be 2 greens and 1 red.

I personally don't use any dressing, but you could make your own ranch dressing with greek yogurt!

Post a Comment