Saturday, April 5, 2014

Happy Birthday Chi Omega



I wanted to take a moment to wish a Happy Founders Day to the Chi Omega Fraternity!

When I think about living a happy life, Chi Omega is one of the things at the very top of my list. I never thought I was the sorority girl type, and wasn't even sure I wanted to go through recruitment. However, I am so glad that I did! 

This organization has given me so much over the 13 years that I have been an initiated member. Not only do I have some of the best friends because of this organization, but I continue to grow as a person. Chi Omega has a symphony, and there is one line that always stood out to me: To be womanly always; to be discouraged never.

Not everything is always going to go right in life, but you just have to keep pushing. We are all going to fail sometimes. The key is to keep pushing through and not to let yourself get discouraged.


Post a Comment