Wednesday, March 26, 2014

My First Blog Post



My very first blog post! Wow. I never thought that I would have a blog, but I am excited to be sharing my journey with you. My name is Juli, and I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania with my wonderful husband. We have been married for 2 1/2 years and together for almost 9! It seems like yesterday that we met. Over the 9 years that we have known each other, my weight has fluctuated up and down too many times to count. I have finally had enough! It is time to make a change in my life for GOOD!

Recently I decided to become a Beachbody coach. It was one of the best decisions of my life. I am surrounded by positive people that support my goals and dreams! Not only do I have the support to reach my goals, I get to take people on the journey with me, and help them achieve their goals in the process! Knowing that others are looking to me for guidance to reach their goals motivates me to be the best me possible. I just started the 21 Day Fix a little over 2 weeks ago, and I am already down 8 lbs and 8 inches! Can't wait to share my before and after pictures with you! Look for those next week!

To be completely honest, I hate working out! I do not wake up and say...let's do this! However, the way I feel after a workout is amazing, and that what pushes me to continue! Also, having people looking to me for support is additional motivation! I named the blog happy healthy living because I want to share more than just my journey towards my fitness goal. Yes, I will be sharing exercise tips, recipes, and health tips, but I also want to share what makes me happy. So, I will be posting about my family, personal development suggestions, sports, inspirational/funny quotes, and pretty much anything else that comes to my mind!

Thank you for reading, and feel free to check out my Get to Know Me page for some random facts about me :)

Post a Comment